- IRI: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TSO-ontology/TSO/master/src/ontology/tso-merged.owl
- Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TSO-ontology/TSO/master/src/ontology/tso-merged.owl
- Description: The Transportation System Ontology (TSO) is a community-driven open-source ontology in the field of transportation. The TSO is developed to support human- and computer-intepretable standard representation of transportation-related entities and the relations among these entities. The TSO can be applied to support the standardization, sharing, integration, and analysis of transportation-related data and knowledge.
- title: TSO: Transportation System Ontology
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 0.0.26
- Creator: Edison Ong; Yongqun "Oliver" He (YOH); Aditi Misra; Andong Chen; Robert Hampshire
- Description: The Transportation System Ontology (TSO) is a community-based ontology developed to support open transportation and transportation-related knowledge and data representation, standardization and integration.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: TSO focuses on the area of transportation system.
- creation_date: 04-14-2020
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8