- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/pr.owl
- OBO Foundry: Foundry
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/pr.owl
- Home: http://proconsortium.org
- Documentation: https://proconsortium.org/download/current/pro_readme.txt
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: An ontological representation of protein-related entities
- comment: The PRotein Ontology is licensed under CC BY 4.0. Please see http://obofoundry.org/ontology/pr for details.
- comment: Use reasoner in OBO Edit to see the correct hierarchy.
- date: 22:04:2020 15:22
- description: The PRotein Ontology (PRO) formally defines taxon-specific and taxon-neutral protein-related entities in three major areas: proteins related by evolution; proteins produced from a given gene; and protein-containing complexes.
- title: PRotein Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/pr/60.0/pr.owl
- auto-generated-by: PRO dB
- default-namespace: protein
- has_obo_format_version: 1.2
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- saved-by: jcowart
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8