- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ornaseq.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ornaseq.owl
- Home: http://kim.bio.upenn.edu/software/ornaseq.shtml
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: An application ontology designed to annotate next-generation sequencing experiments performed on RNA.
- comment: The following ontology is provided by Stephen A Fisher and Junhyong Kim to annotate next-generation sequencing experiments performed on RNA.
- contributor: Junhyong Kim, Stephen A Fisher
- title: Ontology for RNA sequencing (ORNASEQ)
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ornaseq/2019-07-08/ornaseq.owl
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8