- comment: This is a core version which contains all but deprecated classes.
- versionInfo: 2.3
- defaultLanguage: en
- definition: The Kinetic Simulation Algorithm Ontology (KiSAO) classifies algorithms available for the simulation and analysis of models in biology, and their characteristics and the parameters required for their use.
- label: Kinetic Simulation Algorithm Ontology (KiSAO)
- rights: Artistic License 2.0
- seeAlso: http://co.mbine.org/standards/kisao; http://identifiers.org/pubmed/22027554
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8