- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/iceo.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/iceo.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ontoice/ICEO
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: ICEO is an integrated biological ontology for the description of bacterial integrative and conjugative elements (ICEs).
- comment: The ICEO Ontology is licensed under CC BY 4.0.
- comment: This is an ICE ontology 1.0
- creator: Yongqun He, Hong-Yu Ou, Meng LIU
- versionInfo: 1.1
- Date: 02-27-2019
- Description: A biological ontology to standardize and integrate Integrative and Conjugative Element (ICE) information and to support computer-assisted reasoning.
- Subject and Keywords: A biological ontology in the domain of Integrative and Conjugative Elements.
- Title: ICEO: Ontology of Integrative and Conjugative Elements
- isDefinedBy: Meng LIU
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8