- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/hp.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/hp.owl
- Home: http://www.human-phenotype-ontology.org/
- Documentation: http://www.human-phenotype-ontology.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: https://groups.io/g/human-phenotype-ontology
- Description: A structured and controlled vocabulary for the phenotypic features encountered in human hereditary and other disease.
- comment: Please see license of HPO at http://www.human-phenotype-ontology.org
- creator: Human Phenotype Ontology Consortium, Monarch Initiative, Peter Robinson, Sebastian Köhler
- description: The Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO) provides a standardized vocabulary of phenotypic abnormalities and clinical features encountered in human disease.
- subject: Phenotypic abnormalities encountered in human disease
- title: Human Phenotype Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/hp/releases/2020-03-27/hp.owl
- default-namespace: human_phenotype
- license: https://hpo.jax.org/app/license
- logical-definition-view-relation: has_part
- rights: Peter Robinson, Sebastian Koehler, The Human Phenotype Ontology Consortium, and The Monarch Initiative
- saved-by: Peter Robinson, Sebastian Koehler, Sandra Doelken, Chris Mungall, Melissa Haendel, Nicole Vasilevsky, Monarch Initiative, et al.
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8